- You receive great opportunities to serve Lord Krishna and thus express your gratitude to Him.
- You receive a centrally issued hologram card with your photo and patron number along with an updated comprehensive list of ISKCON centers around the world.
- You are welcome to stay in any ISKCON center all over the world for free, for three days in a year. Maintenance charges may apply in some centers. All accommodation is subject to availability and only with confirmed advance reservation. This applies to accommodation in a single room of the patron, spouse and children below 18 years of age, and dependent parents above 60 years of age.
- Patronâ€™s members are welcome to avail for three days per year, free prasadam in every ISKCON center.
- All donations are tax exempted under section 80G in India only.
Frequently Asked Questions related to membership:
How can I become a Life patron member?
Just submit the prescribed application form along with your donation and three stamp sized colour photos of yourself. You can expect your card to arrive within three months.
How much is the donation for ISKCON Life patronship, as of now?
If you opt for life patron membership with a full set of Srimad Bhagavatam literature, it is Rs. 29,999/-. Otherwise it is Rs. 25,555/-.
When do I become eligible to receive the privileges?
After your entire payment is received and credited in the ISKCON bank account, you will receive your gift pack. You are eligible for the prescribed accommodation facility only after you get your patron membership card.
How can I donate?
You can always donate through cash, demand draft, cheque, credit card or via bank transfer. Cheques and bank transfer should be in the name of ISKCON.
Can I donate in installments?
Donors incapable of submitting the entire donation at a time can provide postdated cheques for the entire amount clearable within 6 months.
Can I transfer my patron membership card to someone else?
No. Nor can you transfer the membership from branch of ISKCON to another.
I would like to stay at ISKCON Center. What should I do?
You can directly contact any ISKCON center and confirm your accommodation through phone or email. You will need to provide your card number and other relevant details pertaining to your accommodation. Visit www.iskconcenters.com for ISKCON centers detail.